Union Evangelical Lutheran Church will begin the 90 Days Spiritual Fitness Challenge for 2020 on June 30 and/or July 1.
Who Can Participate?
Everyone is invited to participate following the expectations provided in this brochure. A $25 donation is appreciated.
Weekly Group Sessions
Group Sessions will be held every Tuesday at 6:30 p.m. and/or Wednesday at 10:00 am.
How Can I Participate?
By reviewing the brochure, meeting with Pastor Heidi, and filling out the Registration Form.
Getting in Shape
Part of getting in shape means changing how you live, from what you feed your soul to how you schedule your time. But, what many people forget is that changing everything at once can be so overwhelming resulting in us reverting to old behavior!
Small Daily Changes
If you want to make small daily changes on the road to spiritual well-being, this 90 Days Challenge is for you! This isn’t a physical weight loss program, but a Spiritual Conditioning Course, an extraordinary experience with God’s Word!
You will receive a daily reading plan, opportunity to connect with others on Facebook, have your Pastor be your coach and gather in weekly small group discussions.
We know you have the desire, but just need an approach.
What to Expect:
- Inspirational Lessons & Music will introduce each weekly session.
- Small Groups will gather for confidential, non-threatening discussion and learning.
- Get to know God better through His Holy Word, by reading the whole Bible (Chapter by Chapter, verse by verse).
Here’s How to Get Going:
- Prayerfully consider if this Spiritual Fitness Challenge is for you?
- Visit with Pastor Heidi before registering.
- Register by June 30, 2020.
- Offer a $25 donation, per person, if possible (or sponsor a participant).
- Begin the challenge on Tuesday, June 30, at 6:30 p.m. and/or Wednesday, July 1, at 10:00 a.m.